Dr. James Gerni
Dr. James Gerni has been a licensed chiropractor since 1997.
Dr. James Gerni has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in his clinics in Bloomfield and Hagerstown, IN. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Gerni uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Gerni is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. James B. Gerni is both a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Licensed Acupuncturist. Combining the two into a developed method termed Acupractic@, a system which uses acupuncture diagnosis to verify the spinal manipulative needs of the structure, based on the principals of applied kinesiology. Currently, Dr. Gerni has offices in Hagerstown, Indiana, and in Bloomfield Indiana. Dr. Gerni has been in practice for over fifteen years. Previously, he has practiced in: Robinson, Illinois; Bloomington, Indiana; and Connersville, Indiana. Dr. Gerni is a graduate of Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana.
Dr. Gerni chose Logan College of Chiropractic because of the academic opportunity to benefit from both the Washington University and St. Louis University Medical School Faculty, which teach at Logan concurrently. Dr. Gerni possesses not only an excellent classical education, but also continues to excel in Post Doctoral Studies in multiple areas, some are listed on Meet the Doctor. Most recently, Dr. Gerni completed studies at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is certified as a Chiropractic Neurologist. Dr. Gerni is a musician and artist. He has interests in botany, zoology, outdoor life, and hiking. He has a daughter and three sons.
- Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- DC, Doctor of Chiropractic, Drugless Health Care Physician
- LAc, Licensed Acupuncturist, Diplomate Eligible 300 Hrs. Post Doctural Studies
- CCN, Certified Chiropractic Neurologist, Post Doctoral Course Study
- BGS, Bachelor of General Studies, Pre-Med Studies
- Applied Kinesiology, Post Doctoral
- Laserology, PL5 Healing Laser, Post Doctoral
- Certified in Contact Regulated Thermography Diagnosis
- Clinical Nutrition Studies, Post Doctoral
- Addiction Studies, Post Doctoral Acupuncture
- Allergy Studies, German Electro Acupuncture by Voll
- Pediatrics, Post Doctoral
Memberships & Associations:
- ICAK Fellow in International College of Applied Kinesiology
- United States Army Chaplain Assistant - Chapel Administration